Nutrience Grain Free Subzero is a Canadian made ancestral diet combining protein-rich kibble and freeze-dried NUTRIBOOST to deliver the nutritional benefits of raw in a convenient & easy to use recipe. Fresh beef liver is infused with green mussels, pacific cod liver, pumpkin and Acadian kelp, and then gently freeze-dried to lock in the natural goodness of raw, providing superior flavor and promoting optimal health.
Our Prairie Red formula is prepared with fresh, never frozen Canadian sources of beef, bison, wild boar, Pacific wild-caught fish and real freeze-dried meat for a superior flavor that even the finickiest dogs will crave.
Key Features :
- Fresh Canadian beef, wild boar, bison, wild-caught fish and New Zealand lamb
- Multiple sources of protein for a complete essential amino acid profile
- Salmon oil and coconut oil to help maintain a healthy skin and coat.
- Wholesome vegetables, fruits and botanicals
- Prebiotics and probiotics to support a healthy digestive system
- Glucosamine and chondroitin to support hip and joint health
Nutrience SUBZERO Prairie Red Small Breed - 2.27kg
Feeding Recommendations :
Nutrience Subzero benefits dogs of all breeds and life stages. The quantity of food your dog requires is dependent upon size, age, activity level and environment. Simply start with our recommendations, adjust as needed and make sure to always have fresh water available.
Transitioning to Nutrience :
It is important to gradually transition your dog from one food to another. Start with a proportion of 25% Nutrience to 75% old food. Slowly change the proportions over the next 5 to 7 days by gradually increasing the amount of Nutrience and decreasing the amount of the old food.
Weight of dog Puppy Adult Mature 1 kg/2.2 lbs ½ ½ ¼ 3 kg/6.6 lbs 1 ¾ ½ 5 kg/11 lbs 1½ 1 ¾ 7 kg/15.4 lbs 2 1¼ 1 10 kg/22 lbs 2½ 1½ 1¼
1 cup (8 oz) = 130 g
During gestation, increase portion by 25-50%; during lactation, allow dog to eat at will.