From our Canadian sourced ingredients to our unique small batch production for superior control, every bag we craft represents an unwavering attention to quality and an ongoing commitment to healthy, wholesome pet nutrition that nourishes the body and fuels the spirit.
Our purpose is to provide a food our customers can feed with the same pride we have in making it.
This formula is specifically formulated for growing puppies, and helps ensure your puppy's optimal growth.
Key Features :
- Healthy muscle development: Growing puppies require more protein in their diet. We use quality chicken as our first ingredient and do not add by-products or plant glutens, to ensure your puppy builds strong, lean muscles.
- Healthy digestive system: Digestive health has a direct link to your pet's overall well-being. Our formulas include a combination of whole grains, natural fiber and prebiotics to help your puppy maintain a healthy intestinal tract.
- Cognitive development: Flaxseed and salmon oil are natural sources of DHA which play a vital role in the development of your puppy's brain and nervous system. We guarantee levels in every bag to help support both learning and training.
- Healthy skin & coat: A puppy's skin & coat is a reflection of their overall health. Natural sources of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, including flaxseed, will help your puppy maintain a healthy skin and shiny coat.
- Resilient immune system: We've included key sources of antioxidants in our formulas like blueberries, cranberries and carrots to support your puppy's immune system.
Nutrience Healthy Puppy Chicken Meal with Brown Rice - 11.5kg
All puppies aren't created equal. Your dog may require more or less food depending on age, activity level and environment. Simply start with our recommendations, adjust as needed and make sure to always have fresh water available.
Transitioning to Nutrience :
It is important to gradually transition your puppy from one food to another in order to avoid stomach upset. Start with a proportion of 25% Nutrience to 75% old food. Slowly change the proportions over the next 5 to 7 days by gradually increasing the amount of Nutrience and decreasing the amount of the old food.
Weight Activity Level - Normal Activity Level - High 1 kg /2.2 lbs ¼ cup ¼ cup 5 kg /11 lbs 1 cup 1¼ cups 10 kg/22 lbs 1¾ cups 2 cups 20 kg/44 lbs 2¾ cups 3½ cups 30 kg/66 lbs 3¾ cups 4¾ cups 40 kg/88 lbs 4¾ cups 5¾ cups
1 cup (8 oz) = 125 g