From our Canadian sourced ingredients to our unique small batch production for superior control, every bag we craft represents an unwavering attention to quality and an ongoing commitment to healthy, wholesome pet nutrition that nourishes the body and fuels the spirit.
Our purpose is to provide a food our customers can feed with the same pride we have in making it.
This formula is a complete, balanced diet that's been specifically formulated for adult medium breed dogs.
Key Features :
- Strong & lean muscles: The first ingredient in our food is always a high quality source of meat protein to help your dog maintain a lean muscle mass. Lesser quality meat by-products or plant glutens are never used to increase protein levels.
- Hip & joint support: The larger the dog, the more stress placed on their joimts. We guarantee specific amounts of glucosamine & chondroitin in all our adult formulas to help support joints and maintain mobility.
- Healthy skin & coat: A dog's skin & coat is a reflection of their overall health. Natural sources of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, including flaxseed, will help your dog maintain a healthy skin and shiny coat.
- Resilient immune system: We've included key sources of antioxidants in our formulas like blueberries, cranberries and carrots to support your dog's immune system.
- Healthy digestive system: Digestive health has a direct link to your pet's overall well-being. Our formulas include a combination of whole grains, natural fiber and prebiotics to help your dog maintain a healthy intestinal tract.
Nutrience Adult Chicken Meal with Brown Rice - 11.5kg
Feeding Recommendations :
All dogs aren't created equal. Your dog may require more or less food depending on age, activity level and environment. Simply start with our recommendations, adjust as needed and make sure to always have fresh water available.
Transitioning to Nutrience :
It is important to gradually transition your dog from one food to another in order to avoid stomach upset. Start with a proportion of 25% Nutrience to 75% old food. Slowly change the proportions over the next 5 to 7 days by gradually increasing the amount of Nutrience and decreasing the amount of the old food.
Weight Activity Level - Normal Activity Level - High 10 kg/22 lbs 1¾ cups 2 cups 20 kg/44 lbs 3 cups 3½ cups 30 kg/66 lbs 4 cups 4¾ cups 40 kg/88 lbs 4¾ cups 5¾ cups 50 kg/110 lbs 5¾ cups 6¾ cups
1 cup (8 oz) = 125 g